I offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if I am right therapist for you. If not, I can support you in finding an appropriate counsellor or therapist for your needs.
Regular sessions are scheduled for 50 minutes. Please feel free to discuss longer sessions.
Offering counselling services and support in the following areas:
- Trauma (childhood, traumatic events, physical, emotional)
- Anxiety (or extreme apprehension and worry)
- Relationships (Interpersonal, Romantic, Family)
- Parenting (promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood)
- Depression (feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed)
- Coping with loss and grief (the loss may be from many causes: the death of a loved one; loss of a relationship; loss of a pet; loss of a job; a change to your way of life, even the loss of important possessions)
Individual therapy session: $120 plus GST
Couples therapy session: $130 plus GST
Partial or complete financial coverage for therapists may be available. Your extended health benefits MAY recognize Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC). Please contact your extended health carrier to verify coverage.
I provide certified counselling for the Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP).
I am registered with the First Nations Health Authority (FNHA). If you are residential school survivor, married to a survivor, or a descendant of a survivor, you may qualify for counselling funding.